From time to time students miss lessons or need a little bit of extra help at home. There are hundreds of videos to assist with this.
How to use the videos:
- Get the videos up on an ipad or tablet on the music stand of the keyboard.
- Make sure your child also has the music to hand as this is often referred to.
- Encourage your child to play each video many times, often pausing to try things out.
- There are learning videos (sometimes quite a few videos for one piece) followed by ‘learn’ in brackets.
- There are also fun play along videos (followed by the word ‘play along’ in brackets.
We currently have videos for the Primo Music Course (that’s Levels A to D) and for all exam pieces Grade 1-3.
- Links to all videos to support the Trinity Initial Grade
- Links to all video to support Trinity Exams Grades 1-4
- Level A videos
- Level B videos
- Level C videos
- Level D videos
Game for note learning:
Name that Note – Note reading app for use from Level D and up.
For printable note name flash cards click here